1. You are about to access the NHELP system ("NHELP"). NHELP is an IT system funded by the Government and operated by the Agency for Integrated Care Pte Ltd ("AIC").
NHELP supports the operations of your healthcare institution. It aims to raise productivity reduce manual work and improve documentation including in the areas of medical care nursing and allied health care and medication administration. NHELP is not a substitute for your professional judgment. You agree that you are responsible for exercising all due care caution and professionalism when using NHELP to support your duties and in your provision of patient care. Your healthcare institution has subscribed to the use of NHELP with AIC.
You agree that you are authorised by your healthcare institution to access and use NHELP and strictly for purposes relevant to the operations of your healthcare institution. You are responsible for your access and use of NHELP. All access to NHELP is monitored and recorded. Unauthorised access or misuse of NHELP is prohibited and may subject you to disciplinary actions civil actions and prosecution under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act (Cap. 50A).
2. Please note that personal information which you provide to us in this form will be used for account registration and 2-factor authentication (2-FA) purposes. In addition all personal information which you provide to us is subject to our Data Protection Policy (https://www.aic.sg/data-protection-policy). For any enquiry related to our data protection policies and practices please contact us at 66321255 or email us at email@example.com.
User account registration
3. To register for a user account you may be required to provide us with personal data (such as your name NRIC mobile number and email address) in accordance with instructions given through NHELP. In registering for a user account you represent and warrant that:
3.1. all registration details including personal data provided by you is true accurate current and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief; and
3.2. you will promptly update AIC of any change to your registration details.
Personal Data Protection
4. You shall:
4.1. comply with all of your obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and/or any other applicable law relating to data privacy or confidentiality;
4.2. provide all information and co-operation to AIC regarding the processing use and disclosure of a patient’s personal data which you had obtained through NHELP which AIC may reasonably require in order to comply with AIC’s obligations under the PDPA;
4.3. only process disclose or use the personal data obtained through NHELP strictly in accordance with and to the extent required for the purposes for which the personal data was made available to you; and
4.4. keep private and confidential and not disclose personal data obtained through NHELP to any third party unless authorised by AIC in writing or unless consent has been sought from the person to whom the data relates.
5. If you upload personal data onto NHELP including personal data which you provide to us for the purposes of registering user account(s) you warrant that you have obtained the necessary consents from the person concerned (a) for AIC to use and/or disclose the personal data for the purposes set out in AIC’s Data Protection Policy (https://www.aic.sg/data-protection-policy); and (b) for AIC its service providers public healthcare institutions public agencies and government bodies to use and/or disclose the personal data for the purposes contemplated by NHELP including but not limited to:
5.1. providing services related to patient care whether presently or in the future;
5.2. applying for applicable subsidies;
5.3. calculation of the subsidy amount;
5.4. carrying out research planning and statistical analysis;
5.5. creating and managing user accounts for NHELP; and
5.6. any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
6. You warrant that any personal data you upload to NHELP is accurate and complete. You shall take steps to correct such personal data in your control or possession as soon as practicable upon receiving a request for correction from AIC or the person to whom the data relates. If you receive information that personal data in NHELP is inaccurate you shall also take such steps as are necessary to update and correct the data residing in NHELP by following procedures within NHELP or as directed by AIC.
7. If you have obtained or received personal data through NHELP you shall take all reasonable measures including appropriate security arrangements to prevent unauthorised or accidental access collection use disclosure copying modification disposal or destruction (or other similar risks) of the personal data in your control and possession.
8. You agree to use and process personal data obtained through NHELP only in Singapore and not to transfer the personal data outside Singapore.
9. You shall delete from your records and/or destroy personal data obtained from NHELP and not keep any copies of the personal data in any form when there are no legitimate legal or business purposes for retaining the personal data.
10. All personal information which you provide to us is subject to our Data Protection Policy (https://www.aic.sg/data-protection-policy). Specifically we will be importing all such personal information onto the system / platform operated by us in order to provide you with the services which you have requested. For any enquiry related to our data protection policies and practices please contact us at 66321255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.